Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Fizzle with Shield 100% not 10%

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by Weins201, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

4/1/2016 3:25 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4910MQ CPU @ 2.90GHz (8) System RAM: 16308
    GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) HD8970M GPU RAM: 8155
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.396.Date.03.31.16
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template
    Loc: (432.7, 77.0, -338.7)

Ok again when a Shield is Equipped the change in Fizzle is approx. 100% Fizzle Increase not the 10% the Shield says it affects.

6.8% Fizzle with No Weapon[​IMG]
    21.8% with either a One Hander OR Two Hander[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BUT when you Equip a Shield it Jumps to 46.8% Which is more than 100% increase
    [​IMG]

Now I have asked more than once for some transparence on what goes on with Fizzle, and all I can say is Fizzle is completely Borked. Same with a One Hander or Two Hander? Both of which do not show any property affect in any numbers on their descriptions.

I am sorry these are things that really need to be worked on and since we the players are the testers, we have to have information and access to data to determine if things are working as they are planned.

Right now the ONLY thing I can tell you is that a shield changes Fizzle ALOT more than the 10% it says.

I know Fizzle is complex as in the description but without things to compare / look at to see I cannot give any viable answer or really test. This is/has been an issue I have been on since R26 ?????

Here is a pic of the Shield showing 10%
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Dameron

Dameron Portalarian Emeritus

The issue about informing you and other players about stats is currently being tracked in our issue tracker.
    I have added this thread to the ticket (Add an update stats window back into the game) as reference.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.