Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Flame Fist..

Discussion in 'Release 26 Dev+' started by Alcedes, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

What exactly is the chance to apply the DoT? And can we confirm that it is being applied correctly? I have been having an incredibly difficult time getting this dot to be applied and truthfully, out of several hundred uses im not sure i ahve seen the dot even once. I will monitor this more closely...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  2. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

i have monitored this closely. i have not seen the DoT affect applied a single time.

3. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

What skill are you at and what is the skill of your target? Is your target Blue, yellow, red . . . .
    I will check in a sec :)

4. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

i have tried it on blue, yellow, and red targets. my skill is only level 30, but aws many times as i have cast this, it should have worked at least once by now.

5. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

The first skeleton I hit in East Perennial trail had a DOT tick right after the hit so it is working :)

Same with the next one I fought they both took DOT after I hit with the flame fist :)

6. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

The flame fist doesn't always apply and I have not been able to find out the % chance (it is very low based on my experience though).

Ice Queen likes this.
  7. Coconut

Coconut Avatar

I have had it apply 3 out of 4 hits and I was fighting "Blue" Skeletons . . I am sure that the hits and if it take effect are directly related to your skills and the targets. They have just started implemented all the resitances and stuff so these will get flushed out over time :) But they do work :)

8. Alcedes

Alcedes Avatar

i just tried it on a small bear in the forest cave in west ravenswood. cast it about 15-20 times. it applied the dot 0 times. the only thing i can guess is because my level is just too low?

9. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

@Alcedes @Honador @Moiseyev Trueden The skill appear to be working as intended. At base level 10, I was able to successfully apply the DoT subeffect quite regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.