Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Food Buff "Channels"

Discussion in 'Release 26 Dev+' started by Daxxe Diggler, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Not sure if this report should go here, or in the Crafting bug forum, but since this relates to buffs, I'm putting it here.

After crafting almost every food item recipe I could find, I decided to test them all to see if they gave different buffs. I was expecting to see the 2 food buff channels and newly eaten food replace them...as explained by Chris and Starr during the Telethon.

But, to my surprise, I was able to obtain 10 or 11 different food buffs at the same time! Each new item I ate added another buff icon. I took a screen shot after eating each food (late last night at home) but I didn't get a chance to upload them anywhere to share and I'm at work now so can't do it until later.

So my main point here is that you can stack many more than 2 food buffs at once so this should be investigated.

Easy to test for Devs - Just craft (or buy bark bread, garlic bread, cheese bread, etc.) and then eat them one after the other and you will see that they don't get cut off at 2 food buffs.

Also, eating multiples of the same food will just add additional buff listings to the existing icon (like similar fire DOTs stack on same icon) and not replace/refresh timer of the like-food's icon as they are supposed to.

By the way... all food items gave a +1 health regen buff. Hopefully we will see some variation based on ingredients, as was also explained in the Telethon. :mad:

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting! This is currently a known issue that we are working to resolve asap!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.