Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Forest01 Template Docks could use some love.

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Aartemis, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

After reviewing the forest/swamp variations in the last update, i noticed an Extreme difference in the dock area.

There is a huge difference in the Forest and Swamp Biome Docks. The forest biome couple use a bit of love. The swamp has really nice stone docks with steps, leveled out for decorations, static lights on both the docks and bridges that do not count against the town.

I see there are a couple variations already made, could you PLEASE possibly give the Forest dock area/bridges some love and enhance them to match the swamps or make a variation type. I really don't want to have to use a static town design or switch to swamps just to get better Dock areas and built in lights!!

P.S. Could we also get the Boat Ferry to Novia on the docks in forest as well. I've seen it in a number of swamp PoT's but not the forest ones. This would make for an excellent entrance/exit location choice!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mata, Atogrim, Sara Dreygon and 4 others like this.
  2. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

Dock entrance would actually bug me. Lol the town is on the shore not an island :p would seem weird to take a ferry to and from the town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.