Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Found Mildryd in Middle Downs before getting the quest in Resolute - Spoiler

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Rentier, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

9/2/2017 12:53 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker? No, but new entry in Questjournal not clearing
    Details:
    I was in Middle Downs trying to figure out the puzzle there (still no clue , some hints or ingame reactions would be nice) and met Mildryd and the 2 Bandits there. Asked Mildryd first and didn't understand her request (take 50 gold and stay save or Leave,... - What was the problem here? Never told me what the problem was and after getting either or she didn't answer to any other words talked to her.
    ended with all theree staing there (she took my 50gold and stayed save) but still didn't leave, the bullys didn't react and talking to them is not really helpful...

Went then to resolute because mildred said somthing about her daughter should know she was save

Found her daugter talked to her and the first thing she says is pls help me and search her mother in middle downs.... I tried to say "Mildryd is safe" and mother is save but she didn't recognise any of the words or reactet that i should find her mother

bid farewell and reentered conversation with her and now she instantly gave me the gold and the XP

but the Quest "Find Mildryd in Middle Downs" is still there in my active Quest Log

Steps to Reproduce: Find mildryd in Middle Downs before getting the quest in resolute - talk to her and give her the gold, go to resolute, find her daughter and talk to her
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4009
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.656.Date.09.01.17
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (-128.9, 15.0, 12.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgtMTI4Ljk0OSwgMTUuMDE1LCAxMi41ODQpfCgwLCAwLjk4OCwgMCwgLTAuMTU3KXwyMjMuOTczM3wyNi40MDM4NHwyMA==

the location is way after the fact and not relevant

no pics - not playing on steam because the patch came later than for the standalone client

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.