Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Founder Elderberry and Immortality fruit

Discussion in 'Release 25 Bug Forum' started by Minerva, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

I harvested my first crop of Ekderberries and Immortality Fruit and got not seed. :(

Link_of_Hyrule and SandCollector like this.
  2. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Same here - now I can't replant. :(

SandCollector likes this.
  3. Drake Aedus

Drake Aedus Avatar

I have a bug report on the crafting forum about Royal Elderberry and Beli Mawr confirmed in-game that eating an Immortality Fruit does not give you a seed to plant either.

The Immortality Fruit
    Included as a basic reward for all backers in the Immortal Adventurer pledge level is the Immortality Fruit seed. With the Farming Craft you can plant the Immortality Fruit seed, which will bear a single fruit. When eaten, this fruit will fully heal you, and leave you with a single seed which can be planted and harvested, over and over, for all eternity. The Immortality Fruit seed can be transferred between players.

[​IMG]

The Royal Elderberry
    Included as a Founder’s reward in the Immortal Adventurer pledge level is the Royal Elderberry seed. Planting the Royal Elderberry seed will yield a Royal Elderberry which is necessary for crafting the unique, Royal Purple Founder’s Dye. There will be no other source, ever, for creating the Royal Purple Founder’s Dye. Utilizing the Royal Elderberry to craft the dye will also bear a single seed which can be planted and harvested, over and over, for all eternity. The Royal Elderberry seed can be transferred between players.

[​IMG]

SandCollector and amaasing like this.
  4. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

bah same here

Ice Queen likes this.
  5. Link_of_Hyrule

Link_of_Hyrule Avatar

So from what I understand after you eat the immortality fruit you're supposed to obtain a seed. However I tried that and there still isn't a seed. My suggestion for agriculture is some plants should be permanent and keep growing more fruit as long as it's maintained such as the Elder Berry plant while the Immortality fruit it's fine if you have to replant or stuff like garlic or mandrake it makes sense that it's just gone. An apple tree that should me mostly permanent and grow more fruit IMO. So yes there should be semi-permanent plants and plants that are gone after you harvest them!

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.