1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Rentals

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Cypher Black, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Hi

I have two tax free water lots in Whyte Roc (Near Crag Foothills) in the Quel region.

[​IMG]

One is a Lighthouse and the other is a Knights Boat. (With Basements)
    [​IMG]
    If anyone is looking for a free pre-wipe home to live in, give me a shout either on these boards or in game.

The homes are located close to a merchant serviced crafters pavilion.

I also have some tax deeds for village/town if anyone wants to try out a house further inland.

If anyone wishes to place a home in Whyte Roc, let me know the size and location and I will put down a marker for you.

Cypher Black

Spoon, SeleneNoctua and Jatvardur like this.
  2. Crandall

Crandall Avatar

The Knight's boat sounds interesting, how do we work it?
    I presume that you get it back post wipe?

3. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Yes. Post wipe it would remain my property. I am still planning on some sort of deal where players with-out lot deeds/houses could have one, though I would expect them to cover the Portalarium daily tax.

Cypher Black

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.