1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhichWay

WhichWay Avatar

I doubt it matters too much due to all the other people who have posted here - but I'd like to add my thanks to the bundle of thank-you's for your help with my pledge.

Thanks Lord Andernut!

2. SunFlower

SunFlower Avatar

3. Christoph DragonFang

Christoph DragonFang Avatar

Thankyou - I was nervous about selling and giving out my info to a stranger but Lord A walked me through it and made the process painless.

Thanks Lord Andernut!

4. Schneider DragonFang

Schneider DragonFang Avatar

Let this be the final proof needed to convince anyone to buy or sell through Lord Andernut as a middle man broker of any item in sota.
    After a week of banter between me and Andernut, today was the day my funds would be available. The object of my desire was a nice early chance to place
    my deed, a yellow title and a sweet helmet.

Suffice to say i was panicking about sending money and even though i saw Andernuts track record i still had fears.
    Lord_Andernut was calm and collective and explained my options to my utmost satisfaction. He has gained my trust.

Cheers to you Lord_Andernut the world needs more men like you.

5. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
    Thank you Lord Andernut you done it again. I'm now thanks to your help a proud owner of a new pledge.What would we do without you ...... Big Big thanks:):):)

6. Sanders

Sanders Avatar

<3<3<3

Thanks - 'twas too much pledge for me and you found it a better home - Thanks!

7. deRoque

deRoque Avatar

Lord Andernut is like a gondolier in Venice...he knows where you want to go, it's smooth sailing to get there, and you are there in due course, usually more knowledgeable than you were when you started. Thanks very much!

8. Cassandra Corax

Cassandra Corax Avatar

Rhondda Cynon Taff South Wales United Kingdom
  9. Lained

Lained Avatar

Top notch, Lord Andernut provides a great service and peace of mind.

10. Phil Scott

Phil Scott Avatar

Transfer of a F Baron3 went very well although Port was busy and the shift took 2 weeks.

Duchess Fionwyn likes this.
  11. Ythak

Ythak Avatar

It is the first time I bought something on the marketplace and the Lord Andernut helps me a lot in my transaction.

Thank You!

Deliverence and Cassandra Corax like this.
  12. Rancor

Rancor Avatar

I have an Ancestor tier pledge I would like to sell. I'm not looking to get full price just a fair deal. It is attached to my steam account so I'm not sure what the process would be then?

13. Latnem

Latnem Avatar

Sent PM Interested in a buy

14. Black Jack

Black Jack Avatar

I am interested in the pledge of RED Baron 2

15. Black Jack

Black Jack Avatar

I would buy the RFBaron pledge how should I do?

16. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Nut strikes again. He's helped me move 10,000's of thousands of dollars in accounts and items. Gonna miss working with this guy when I'm completely sold out. He definitely has the Virtue of Patience as I see him field questions from new players and walk them through the process. Portalarium needs to add him to the payroll. ;)

17. Latnem

Latnem Avatar

I am in the middle of the Lord helping and I can say The Lord has had patience with me and all of my question so far so good because without his help in finding what I wanted I would have been disappointed at launch

18. kajiwht

kajiwht Avatar

He helped me sell my founder lord marshal pledge

19. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

I'm so glad you were successful, you can never go wrong with Lord Andernut!

I will miss our chats though :)

Ice Queen likes this.
  20. SellingAcount

SellingAcount Avatar

@ Lord Andernut,

because the forum system does not allow me to send you a PM, would you be so kind and contact me yourself? It concerns your Pledge Transfer Service.

Thank you in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.