1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparhawk2

Sparhawk2 Avatar

used the program and was incredible happy with how smooth it was

2. Alfa

Alfa Avatar

Just Finish seling an account everything went smooth and fast!!! The Lord is the best!!!!!!

10 out of 10!!!!!

3. maverick77

maverick77 Avatar

Just bought an account with the help of Andernut. He worked fast to secure the account and let us complete the transaction before providing information on the next steps, and even stayed around to assure I got the information I needed! Fantastic, reliable, and great for peace of mind on an expensive investment!

4. Alfa

Alfa Avatar

Another Transaction with The Lord!!! And another Hit

Thanks!!! Again!!!!

5. shekinah

shekinah Avatar

Thanks for the transfer assistance!

6. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

I appreciate the speed and assistance for the most recent transfer you assisted me with. Super helpful and awesome as always. 8^)

Ice Queen likes this.
  7. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

1st meltdown day before persistance. @Lord Andernut is gonna be a busy bee this week :)

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  8. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Merick and Arradin like this.
  9. Merick

Merick Avatar

Thanks for your help! Repeat offender for stealing time from @Lord Andernut!

10. mooofnapa

mooofnapa Avatar

Thanks to @Lord Andernut for helping a newb get a decent pledge before launch! My hero <3

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  11. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

Lord Andernut offers his services and knowledge to others, and it cannot be stressed enough how helpful he is and how stress-free he makes the entire process. I know he probably has to answer the same newbie-type questions over and over and over, and has to explain the process again and again, and yet his patience in these matters is amazing -- and to think he offers all his time and assistance for nothing but a "Thank You"...a telethon should be held for this guy, as he has helped a LOT of people, and deserves much more than a pat on the back.

Yes, I am a happy-camper after my dealings with the "Transfer Service", and yes, he is a Hero here...
    THANK YOU, Sir!!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  12. Valdor

Valdor Avatar

Lord Andernut to the rescue! Thank you sir for all the help!

Arradin likes this.
  13. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

Another flawless transaction by a valuable member of our community: his help is free, his honor without question and his knowledge second to none.

Arradin likes this.
  14. BattleBob

BattleBob Avatar

Thanks for the security! See-you in game :)

15. Duke Richard VonHaley

Duke Richard VonHaley Avatar

I sold my POT - Holdfast by using Lord Andernut - VERY GOOD PERSON TO USE - A+

Duchess Fionwyn likes this.
  16. Edelmann Meara

Edelmann Meara Avatar

Thank-you for assisting with the account transfer!

17. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

Thank you, Lord Andernut, for this extremely valuable service! Very helpful and was able to purchase an account with a pledge with ease.

Duchess Fionwyn and blindshot like this.
  18. blindshot

blindshot Avatar

Thanks Lord Andernut for a smooth transaction. You pulled through and I'm very happy. Very trusted. Thanks.

19. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

Just bought from Lord Andernut. Very trustworthy fellow and great service!!!

AAA+ ^_^

20. Macius34

Macius34 Avatar

This will sound a stupid question, probably, but is there any way to simply down-grade your existing pledge but otherwise keep your account. For example sell your entitlement to Lord Marshall but keep your account up to Knight-Marshall?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.