Friday Stream Questions - November 27, 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wilfred, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

-
    Here are the questions from the Nov. 27 Friday Stream, with timestamps for the answered questions.

Friday stream with Atos doing rapid fire Q&A and trying to stay awake after his third serving of leftover turkey!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/817835481

----------

4:26 Dr_L: !question
    For artifact crafting design, will you consider a new optional slot on item creation which "augments" from salvaging artifacts can be placed into? This will keep the tier 2 mats relevant, e.g. hard maple, bronze, etc
    - Chris answered about 00:14:45

6:08 Vik_Kannon: !question
    Will any of the town or city homes that are not on the store be making it to the home sale?? ie. .. obsidion city home :)
    - Chris answered about 00:22:45

8:36 Gyrocore: !question
    Any chance we can get some UI addition to help show more clearly what you have targeted? (target reticle of some kind)
    - Chris answered about 00:29:40

9:48 AzazelReborn: !question
    Can we have a locked cursor or have true fullscreen ability. Currently the mouse cursor moves out of the game window and stops the character. This is a big issue when we are in deep combat?
    - Chris answered about 00:34:50

9:53 george_of_the_jungle_: !question
    can we have patterns on backslots be universal, so we can use the heraldry cape on wings, cape/wings on a backpack etc
    - Chris answered about 00:31:55

10:36 StymieLLTS: !question
    It seems that the drop rate for Shadow Essences are a lot lower in Spindelskog Hard and Extreme. Can we get that adjusted?
    - Chris answered about 00:33:10

10:44 monkeysmack1: !question
    can we trade overweight stacks with other players in POTs? Right now it's hard to trade large stacks with other players using the trade screen.
    - Chris answered about 00:44:35

11:04 mandalar: !question
    is it possible to increase the drop rate of Shadow Essence in Spindelskog when increasing adventure mode? Hard, Extreme.
    - Chris answered about 00:46:00

12:22 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    What are your thoughts on auto-hiding nameplates in PVP areas?
    - Chris answered about 00:48:20

13:17 FeldonGrimshaw: !question
    any news on the issue of not being able to place pets in dungeons? if you try, they just move to the hallway
    - Chris answered about 00:49:20

14:48 arkahempstrike: !question
    I have been testing dexterity today and notice that if your crit hits 30%ish, dex no longer increases crit chance. Bows and daggers particularly hit this crit cap with relatively low dex. Would it be possible to give dex some for of alternative damage boosting to put it mroe in line with strength and int?
    - Chris answered about 00:52:35

16:00 xrossfirebugseye: !question
    any idea why a search for "Barn" in the coto store brings up the anchor?
    - Chris answered about 00:55:05
    (per chat: BARNacle crusted anchor)

20:26 echoboxtv: !question
    Hey chris, love the artifact salvaging idea. :)
    Is it possible to save whether or not you want your cloak or helm showing with each deck?
    - Chris answered about 00:56:25

24:07 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    What are your thoughts on COTO-purchase npcs or buildings (such as the water mill) you can load up with resources, maybe buy orders, to allow for processing of raw materials while offline, perhaps at the cost of the producer xp you would have gotten?

26:23 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Do you have any plans for any additional cooking skills, such as ones that might increase the duration of the food buff since elixir receptive doesn't apply to food?

27:31 AzazelReborn: !question
    When can we get a global marketplace?

27:55 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Are there any plans for rare components from kobold weapons/gear and possibly a kobold (chainmail) artifact set?

29:11 shadowvice: !question
    how do we get signed boxes now?
    - Chris answered about 00:59:55

29:45 DartanObscuro: !question
    can you make potions placeable deco?

30:31 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    what is your vision for future iterations of sieges, perhaps taking place inside the POT itself if allowed by the governor?

32:12 UnbelieverDragon: !question
    Also make clearer which plants still need watering?
    - Chris answered about 01:01:40

34:27 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    what are your thoughts on fishing randomly causing a "critical failure" in non POT zones and spawning a crocodile or something?
    - Chris answered about 01:02:10

35:16 StymieLLTS: !question
    When using Heraldry Patterns, can we get the option to apply not only our Personal Heraldry but also Lord British, Darkstarr, or other NPC Heraldries like Obisidians?

37:26 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    can we get a guild heraldry slot in our account we can click to swap to use tied to our guild(s)?

37:32 Irishize: !Question
    Can you add additional NPC buildings or NPC characters anytime soon like you did (and thank you) for us for the extra light slots?

38:38 AzazelReborn: !question
    When can we expect to see the implementation of the detailed explanation of what the specialization magics does? Also a more detail character sheet to see things like crit, chance and different types of resist?

00:44:20 Chris said:
    Anybody have any funny stories on Thanksgiving they want to share?
    You can do !question tell me your funny story if you want to.

45:45 asaplus68: !question
    how many 2-man teams have done the breach since the changes?
    - Chris answered about 01:06:05

46:20 arkahempstrike: !Question
    I scheduled myself and another guy to both work 8 hours on thanksgiving even tho we closed 9 hours after we opened. At 6am right after i opened, the accountign lady told me we didnt HAVE to work 8 hours that day. I tried to call the guy but his phone turned off. At 7am when he came in i called up there to catch him before he clocked in, and i told the lady "Tell him not to clock in till 10!" and i heard him in the background say "I already clocked in...mumble mumble"

56:08 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    are sprint and fleet flute supposed to cancel each other out?

57:33 UnbelieverDragon: !question
    distinguish between combat decks & deco decks...

57:49 redhammers: !Question
    do you know when the hoods will be updated and up gradable?

58:22 AzazelReborn: !question
    Can you please explain what Adventure Level actually does and why is it that I do more damage/crit to green enemies compared to red. If I get adventure buff I perform better against enemies that used to be red to me and are now yellow?

58:32 frostrobert: !Question
    Would you please look at the drop rate of Wyvern Haunch's. They are way too few.

1:00:37 tiina_onir: !question
    can we get a way to set an equipment slot to "ignore" so it doesn't clear the items from it?

1:02:02 DuursyrrasBohdie: !question
    anyone thought about allowing reordering of decks in the manager? according to key bindings?

1:02:32 toular_fairloe: !question
    and allow ue to gather "X" number of buckets of water from a well ....

1:03:22 echoboxtv: !question
    Any idea when we will see treasure hunting?

1:06:36 coswald_dirthmire:
    GM off-spec Mez still works 95% as well as before the change :(
    - Chris answered about 01:07:25

1:07:27 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Fishing Results?
    - Chris answered about 01:11:35

1:12:26 frostrobert: !question
    So if we won the fishing this week, we don't get the trophy ?

----------

2. zaweraks

zaweraks Avatar

A big thank you from the Russian player, but is there an opportunity for you to make at least a short answer from Chris? So that I can translate this into my language. Of course, if it's not difficult for you)

3. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

Too much work, not enough time for me to do this.
    If anyone else wants to do transcripts, please feel free.

----------

4. oplek

oplek Avatar

It's information they should be providing, but they've long since abandoned the forums as anything more than collecting bug reports or "wish lists" to ignore, or letting us fight among ourselves. It's only those who have the patience to sift through hours upon untold hours of meandering, unfocused streams, who will have access to this information.

Your efforts here are commendable, however the format (theirs, not yours) is bad. Truly, honestly, densely bad. Ultimately, you will give up like generations previous have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.