Friday Stream Questions & Topics - March 12, 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wilfred, Mar 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

-
    Here are the questions and topics from the March 12 Friday Stream, with timestamps.

Atos and Sannio doing some Q&A and prizes
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/946942919

----------

6:45 Dr_L: !question
    Pretty please fix epic quiver of jealousy. it goes from 0.2 draw speed at legendary to 0.1 draw speed at epic, the same as at common! I've cried myself to sleep every night for the last two weeks.
    - Chris answered about 00:35:50

7:51 galorn_hammerthrow: !question
    I placed the new circling dragon spawners and the dragons spawn in an empty area of my town, not near the spawner. Is this by design?
    - Chris answered about 00:36:25

- About 00:11:00, Chris talked about what the new SotA team programmer has been working on, including working on the training dummy fix.

11:40 DinheruLive: !question
    Is there any update you can share regarding the issue with RTX 30-series cards and sudden low frame rates?
    - Chris answered about 00:38:45
    39:07 DinheruLive: oops, I meant 20-series
    39:28 VesperSorta: 3080, I tank bellow 10 series all of a sudden semi-frequently
    39:34 VesperSorta: 10fps
    39:49 AlleineDragonfyre: GeForce 970M
    39:59 VesperSorta: randomly
    40:08 DinheruLive: I posted a video on the forums
    40:10 VesperSorta: Ill try and sort it out and let you know
    40:21 AlleineDragonfyre: Uninstalling/Reinstalling worked to fix
    41:59 DinheruLive: I run the game on 2 rigs - this one has a 1070ti and doesn't exhibit the problem, but my newer rig has a 2070 super and I have to restart my client 2-3x per game session
    45:43 Oop_of_the_Vale: number 68713
    47:33 DinheruLive: @shroudoftheavatar here is the forum topic where I added some info, including a stream clip example
    49:33 DinheruLive: @shroudoftheavatar let me know if I can give you any information to help

12:49 waldo_ptolomy: !question
    is anything going to be done to let players who solo, be able to learn anywhere near how much experience the control points groups can get.
    - Chris answered about 00:52:30

12:50 VesperSorta: !question
    archery is a bug, its important
    - Chris answered about 00:51:00

17:33 xrossfirebugseye: !question
    Inky has the ability to pass variables from the game. Did you pass any variables to Inky for our use? If not, can you add avatar's name, gender, adv/prod level, guild name, current title, spec 1 & 2, and any other things that would be useful to our conversationalists. See there *** document.

18:25 KarrinMurphy: !Question
    NPC's in basements? Fixed/not fixed?

- About 00:19:55, Chris talked about the BMC guild meeting he attended recently.

20:54 Serpentwyne: !question
    I couldn't take a screen shot for finishing the oracle quest is that something from way back or do you get something for that?

- About 00:23:00, Chris toured part of Ironhall.

24:32 AlleineDragonfyre: !question
    You just mentioned that denser cities are laggy, will you be working on that for densly packed cities like Immortal City? We are inside a wall on an island.

24:42 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Have you considered a daily quest or scene quest involving cooking (maybe a timed part fetch/crafting quest for random rare ingredient)?
    - Sannio answered about 00:43:55
    46:26 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: Thanks. More was thinking of a timed, must find the ingredient within X amount of time to win the quest - but thanks for working with Elgarion on mixing up the quest content

- About 00:24:05, Chris talked about improvements he is working on for The Rise.

25:08 AlleineDragonfyre: !question
    How are we coming along with maps? :)

- About 00:25:25, Chris and Sannio wished @DarkStarr a Happy Birthday :)

- About 00:26:35, Chris and Sannio talked about the new recipes that Elgarion made. Elgarion has been under the weather this past week. Hope you get well soon @Elgarion! :)

27:58 puddlefoot21: !question
    can you explain the magic phrase for prizes?

- About 00:28:00, Chris talked about improvements that are coming next release.

33:40 lord_arach: !question
    Could the z index on the Mistrendur island get a look over?
    - Sannio answered about 00:38:25

34:58 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Might we se a follow up to the Christian Dupre (duck quest) in Episode 2?
    - Sannio answered about 00:46:40
    48:41 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: Cool! Looking forward to the cross overs stuff - Was just trying to avoid questions that lead to spoilers :D

35:43 Royou_Spirituality_Dragon: !question
    will this be a combat stance that remains even with movement?

36:59 Meneliki: !question
    what are the odds of revamping avatar creation? It's... less than awesome. I can imagine that putting off new players.
    - Sannio and Chris answered about 00:59:25

37:14 Trellana: !question
    can you make coconut bras enchantable and master craftable?

37:41 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !Question
    The well of aldur has some cool platforming aspects to it, but there is no risk in jumping around - might we see a more dangerous platforming scene (maybe in the PVP scene) where a spell like gust (used by players or air elementals) can potentially be a fatal attack if landed?
    - Sannio answered about 01:08:35

38:55 cathy888: !question
    Is it possible to get ancient essence based on the type of artifact we are salvaging. Example 1 essence for Common, 2 for Uncommon etc?

39:24 StymieLLTS: !question
    Can we get some real purpose to Adventure and Producer Leveling? Right now there really no benefit to increasing these stats, other than getting a very minor hit points increase for Adventure and nothing for Producer Leveling.

41:19 lord_arach: !question
    When you exit a zone on the small Mistredur island you fall from the sky or if you're partied, the other players shield goes to the sky and is nonclickable.
    42:03 Oop_of_the_Vale: @lord_arach, that's been happening occassionally on all three continents. it's not a mistrendur problem and it's been hard to get a bullet-proof repro on

42:51 AzazelReborn: !question
    Tarturus level 3, can you please speed up the wave battle, its taking like 7-10 min between each wave before the boss spwarn?
    - Chris answered about 01:02:30

47:57 krazuka: !question
    any future plans for the Dread Artifacts?
    - Chris answered about 01:03:30

48:21 ysoldonchat:
    Question: Do you have insight in which zones are visited most frequently by players and which are hardly played in?
    - Chris answered about 00:54:50

48:27 dwwp: !question
    if you accidently said spring has sprung talking to npc will you still be entered
    - Chris answered about 01:07:30

49:47 AzazelReborn: !question
    World Of WarCraft do raids with bosses within their lore. Can we get a raid with bosses that include the Titians from the episode 1 stoties

50:06 alphaine: !question
    is it possible to get triangle blocks?
    - Chris answered about 01:15:40
    1:16:45 list_rostov: think he wants 45ยบ corners

52:52 xeeofsilverdale: !question
    can mages get the ability to shoot a bolt out of their wands or staffs?

53:09 Seth_Aeva: !question
    Can we have kinda floor tiles looking like dirt/soil with working farming slots ?

53:53 Submarine_Mike: !question
    why is blades the worst skills in the game?
    - Chris answered about 01:05:50

54:30 PifeSter: !question
    is fertilizer ever going to get added to farming? Its in the farming popup, but its never appeared anywhere.

55:20 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !Question
    Kinda to Waldo's point, will it ever be possible for a solo player to get close to attenuation without being a fire mage in a troll dungeon?

- About 00:56:45, Chris talked about the AFK timeout bug, more about 01:02:00

57:34 krazuka: !question
    why does the Atavist robe use both chest and leg slot

1:00:12 Coswald_Dirthmire: !question
    any hint at some of the upcoming salvage changes?
    - Chris answered about 01:16:30

1:01:49 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: The public vendor in Soltown will help with the sticky - Thanks Sannio!
    - Sannio responded about 01:08:00

1:02:18 alphaine: !question
    Can we just add a NPC that allows you to change how you look?
    1:02:58 Oop_of_the_Vale: @alphaine those exist in central brit and ardoris, in the New You shops

1:03:28 LadyoftheHarp: !question
    are there any changes to the quest log planned? Or a way to identify unplayed quests like a notice board or something?

1:03:37 KarrinMurphy: !question
    NPC's In basements still not moving any progress in fixing that

1:03:45 lord_arach: !question
    Could someone take a look at the tux pattern to see why it won't apply?

- About 01:05:20, Chris talked about how Bzus is working on craftable belts, more about 01:07:20.

1:05:24 Irishize: !Question
    Are we getting lava grottos?
    - Chris answered about 01:21:30

1:06:13 bridgetroil: !question
    Can you stop the villagers in Owls Head from running up to me in my lot and telling me that they dont want to do business with me? OR make them attackable for their bold choice?

1:07:37 shadowvice: !question
    Could there be an option to rotate a house on a lot?
    - Chris answered about 01:20:40

1:07:58 bainrampagegoods: !question
    What are the chance of getting a window or something to be able to see your tamed pets stats, buffs, resists?

1:11:08 AzazelReborn: !question
    how goes ATOS mining canyon scene, its been a year since he said he has been working on it?
    - Chris answered about 01:13:25

1:12:41 lord_arach: !question
    I have an obsidian inn and pets snap to various furniture and go up floors on candlesticks and whatnot. Is that part of housing fixes that are on the list?

1:17:47 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    any updates that can be shared on when we can plan on bandit gear's value being in salvaging it for a crafting component?

1:25:58 shadowvice: !question
    can the Tailor in Brittany Estates at least get a name... she is so lonely
    1:26:36 IamSannio: @shadowvice Yes, I;ll namne them
    1:27:09 shadowvice: @IamSannio Im speaking to her now. She really appreciate it ...

About 01:29:30, Chris talked about the charity auction results, more about 01:32:25.

----------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.