Full loot vs partial loot

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by ahninjas, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahninjas

ahninjas Avatar

Why not compromise and have full loot for people who engage in consensual PVP, and partial loot for people who do not? People who are willing to risk their ultra rare and expensive gear for the chance of claiming their opponent's ultra rare and expensive gear can do so, and people who don't want to go through the 20-player-raid-to-defeat-the-dragon-who-only-has-a-5%-chance-of-dropping-the-item-needed-to-make-a-powerful-item-that-they-will-only-lose-five-minutes-after-crafting-it-because-some-dude-with-an-axe-to-grind-got-his-entire-guild-to-camp-outside-the-safe-zone again will only be at risk of losing their gold or mundane items.

2. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

please I hope there is no-long-sentance-full-length-encounter-where-it-has-5%-chance-of-dropping-loot in this game. Please. lol

3. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

Full loot plz !

4. misterh

misterh Avatar

to me full loot was one of the thing that made UO very interesting...i mean sometimes you could loose all your loot from a dungeon because of a PK
    i understand that it could be frustating (for me too sometimes) but it could add that "spicy" thing and the costant fear that you can lose everything

5. Acrylic 300

Acrylic 300 Avatar

Full loot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.