Full patches from 0

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Bedawyn, Apr 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Tried to patch today, but the upgrade from 1372 (the last chance I had to patch) to 1376 is another full 0 --> 1376. Which is impossible on most public wifi connections in my area. It might be weeks before I get another chance to borrow a connection fast enough to handle a patch that size. In the meantime, I can't play even offline, since the launcher's patch process, as far as I can tell, obliterates the pre-existing, working game app early in the process -- before I've had time to notice and cancel the impossible patch.

I was careful to pay attention to the annoucements lately and didn't even try to patch until the notes said the 0 --> X problem was fixed, so this is particularly disappointing. Especially as it means I'm not going to be able to make my planned rounds to buy up produce from the offline merchants before the next release. So this patch issue probably means I'm going to be forced into farming, which I have no desire to do, with no other way to get produce offline. (Unless the folks assuming that change won't happen offline are right, but since @Elgarion liked my comment about it without responding one way or the other, I have to continue to assume that I was right.)

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.