Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Gah!!

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by MalakBrightpalm, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalakBrightpalm

MalakBrightpalm Avatar

OK, I'm assuming we will get a LOT more talent points to play this thing with eventually? I could barely build any single working aspect of a character, and I run out of juice fighting a wolf.

That said, looking over the talents, I don't think people are getting the bang for their buck, and I really REALLY dislike the way every single point of each skill costs so much at high levels. I can kinda dig a big buy in on the first level of the skill, but bonus levels should be one per one. Frankly, the current high level abilities are not awesome enough to justify the point buys needed to get them.

One other thought, I notice that when I start a fight by casting a long build up ranged spell, the mob starts charging me as soon as I start casting. I think the point of a long build up ambush attack is that the target doesn't know it's coming... we might work on that.

2. Kaderl

Kaderl Avatar

Man at level 5 you are totally crap, you cant kill everything on "first" level, use your brain.. and you will level up and everything will get better.

Siriustar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.