Gaining experience and other questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RitualOfFlame, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RitualOfFlame

RitualOfFlame Avatar

Hello to the whole community! I just pledged for the imm. adventurer here, and I'm really happy to be part of SotA :)

The Ultima serie is a huge part of my gaming experience, still remembering the days of Pagan, so I will try to help as much as I can. But for now, I just have a bunch of question, please forgive me if I'm writing something already asked or if I'm writing in the wrong section of the forum.

Here they are :
    1) How will the experience gain system be ? what are the actions that will let gain XP ? Combat? Crafting?
    2) When there will be a server 24/7 active for testing ?
    3) There will be a way to prepare spells for magician like how was happening for Ultima VIII Pagan ? It would be really RP and so mighty :p

and I stop here, I could go further for the whole day.
    Really excited to meet you all in the game! See you Avatars!

Mata likes this.
  2. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

1) Currently combat xp goes into one bucket and crafting goes into another. But all subject to change.
    2) When it's ready.
    3) They have ideas. We don't know.

3. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome

4. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Currently servers are only open for a few days a month, basically one weekend per month. However, if portalarium is at a show and are demoing the game they have been opening the servers for an extra weekend. For example a release weekend just finished but Portalarium is at RTX this weekend and the servers are open again this weekend. During these playtime the servers are open 24/7. The release weekends are expected to continue until the end of the year. In dec they may open them up for longer periods of time, but that is just speculation. Nothing is written in stone at this time.

RitualOfFlame likes this.
  5. !(Blood0men)!

!(Blood0men)! Avatar

Welcome RitualOfFlame, I hope you enjoy your time with SoTA

As for your "?", Lord British answered that In update #79 video, dunno if you watched it or not but that Question was asked and he didn't comment about a Lawyer while saying it :p

as for the Others, i'd hold off till R8 I guess cause PvP should be showing up then :cool:

anyhow, GL and watch out for Spiders, Bears, Elves Oh my :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.