Gaining producer exp points?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Leeyds, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leeyds

Leeyds Avatar

Is using gathering skills the only way to gain producer experience points? I was hoping to have one character be my hunter/gatherer and a character from a second account be my craft person, but it seems that processing hides and refining ore uses producer points.

Oba Evesor likes this.
  2. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

As it is the Main way to gain XP is gathering. You get a small amount each time you make a new (unknown) recipe, but those are finite.

3. Leeyds

Leeyds Avatar

Thank you for confirming what I thought was going on! This seems a little limiting, as it would make developing a pure crafter somewhat impossible, since that tune would have to develop adventuring/fighting skill tree points in order to hunt and survive the gathering.

4. agra

agra Avatar

Agreed!

From here: (july 15, 2013)
    So, two ways of looking at it, based on that statement from Richard. Either that hope is long gone, or they haven't achieved it yet. I suspect, given this mechanic of "you only gain producer XP by harvesting (really)" has been that way for over a year? That original goal is long gone. Get out your armor and weapons, it's time to make some apple PIE! ;)

Gravidy and margaritte like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.