Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

game crashes at "connecting"

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Ponce2005, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ponce2005

Ponce2005 Avatar

i have a laptop lenovo G51 windows 10 A8 AMD 8 gigs ram and R5 graphics card also drivers are up to date, i installed the game, when it crashed i uninstalled the game a reinstalled with steam, restarted pc and tried again.. and at log in i put in username and pass and at connecting it crashes... this is what it looks like... also im getting no error logs at all so i cant post the "error" itself

UPDATE: NTDLL.DLL is causing the error but im not sure how to fix it!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  2. Tychicus

Tychicus Avatar

This is exactly what happens to my laptop of which I have reported this since the release 26. I too have a Lenovo AMD A8 with AMD RADEON R5 graphics running on Windows 8. This has still not been resolved and I have NOT been able to play the game since the release on my laptop. I have been able to play all the other releases but not this one and I can play the game on my older Toshiba laptop but not on this.

3. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

Tychicus,
    Both of your machines fall below our current minimum spec of 6G of system memory. That's the most likely cause for crashes at the connection screen. It is possible that with future optimization work, we may be able to support your hardware sometime down the road.

4. Tychicus

Tychicus Avatar

I actually do have 6GB of RAM on my Lenovo laptop. Besides my older laptop , which is a Toshiba only has 4 GB of RAM and I can play the game on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.