Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

game crashing

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by madgar29, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madgar29

madgar29 Avatar

Hello, I wanted to first give a little bit of background. I am a fan of these games from Ultima online to Ultima. I played for years. When this game was in development I backed it by buying a copy of the game. However I do not like early access so I just waited.

I waited in till now to really try to play the game with episode 2 coming out. However every time I try to play my game is crashing. I probably sent you guys 100 error reports. I did fix a problem on my end.

This is a list I have tried.

1. Uninstall and reinstall game, delete all files even %appdata% if there was ANY
    2. disable all antivirus
    3. kill all processes I dont need
    4. upgrade software on my video card (EVGA 1060 6gig overclocked but i even took off the overclock to see if it was a problem
    5. I can't think of anything else to do. The crashes are random, can be at loading screen or im walking around or anything its very random.

Sucks because I really want to play the game, and probably buy the next thing coming out and sub monthly but I cant get it to run stable.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

In game type/bug and paste the info in a post so we can see more info.

3. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Please show us your full PC specs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.