1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Gap in pet levels between 59 and 79 needs filled.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by vulcanjedi, Oct 22, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

With the summon now taking 4 times longer to raise once you hit 59 it is forever till you hit next higher at 79.

Any chance of getting some at 64, 69, or 74?

Thanks
    vj

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

I'm SOOO glad I raised my Taming skills prior to the over-nerf............
    I feel so sorry for everyone who wants to be a tamer now.

FBohler likes this.
  3. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

I would gladly pay 4x the XP needed if it went back to that rate.
    Getting a higher level pet only helped me survive more didn't really help me kill things. I could not have solo'd the shroud at level 82 without the razorback destroyer taking all the aggro.
    vj

4. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Hmm, I thought only the passives should be raising at a reduced rate. I started training taming 3 days ago, and all the active skills leveled about as quickly as they do in other schools.

The passives do indeed get rough, but it's manageable. I do agree that it should be reverted (and as I recall, even at the time it was implemented it Chris mentioned is wasn't a great solution, and more of a stop-gap.)

The level 59-79 jump is quite large compared to any others. I wonder if select L59 animals could be moved to L69. There's three L59 bears for instance, including both the Brown Bear and the Ferocious Brown Bear. (I don't have them in front of me to confirm this, so might warrant double-checking).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.