Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Ghosts Damage Resistance is Too High

Discussion in 'Release 70 Feedback' started by Orhan Bencegay, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orhan Bencegay

Orhan Bencegay Avatar

Before release 69, Ghosts could be killed more easily. But with the new patch, Ghosts are far more powerful than they should be. I have 110 ADV level but I can't kill tier 5 Ghosts with normal attack and there are too many of Ghosts in the mines. It's not possible for a beginner to cope them.
    We expect a reduction in the damage resistance of Ghosts.

Hermetic and amarious like this.
  2. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Totally agree. For me the problem is also that they now take just to long to kill for their health and level and this is really boring. I have reported it myself before, but I also think - as you suggest - that there is a bug in the spawn in Crag Mines as they are zerging 6 or more at a time and re-spawning almost instantly.

I also think something has been done to damage and/or resists for Lich's as well. I farm overworld skeleton encounters for resources, as they are fun and valuable, and I can do them quickly and easily. I have been doing them for ever and never ever die or even get close to it.

Yesterday after R70, I died four times trying to kill the three Lich's. Now ... I was tired and it was late, but I did keep checking my buffs and food etc and it seemed ok. Unless I was doing something insane, then something is not right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.