Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Gold Ore doesn't respawn in Etceter Mines

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by manufacturedsoul, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Avatar

I have found a few rooms third floor etceter crag mines where gold nodes never respawn after mining them. Iron and Copper will respawn but no gold ones after initially mining them.

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

@manufacturedsoul - Thank you for reporting.

I just went there to test these gold nodes and found them to be respawning for me (Build 498). Some of them took a loooong while to respawn, but they definitely did in both the copper and iron rooms.

3. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Avatar

I'm on (build 497) i'll update after I post but they did start spawning in (497) didn't at all in (495) but now they spawn very very very slowly. Every single copper or iron node would respawn again multiple times before one gold node. Maybe it's different in (498) ill try it soon. Is it intended that gold nodes spawn slower than copper and iron now? I didn't see this in any patch notes...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  4. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Avatar

Devs the GOLD ore is still NOT spawning correctly in Etceter Mines at least on third floor (Build 499). Entire rooms will respawn with Copper or Iron and not a single Gold node will be there. Sometimes gold respawns but its very random and very very little. I use to get an even amount of gold / iron / copper down there now my gold count is WAY WAY WAY lower. The terrible Gold respawn rate gets even worse the longer you stay down there mining. After 2-3 hours of mining the third floor there is literally NO gold to mine whatsoever! Something is not right down here unless it is intended that gold ore is MUCH MUCH rarer now. I'm GM in all mining skills and spent a ton of time on 3rd level Etceter for many releases. This is NOT NORMAL! Please check into this if you can thanks!

Gramps likes this.
  5. GrayFog

GrayFog Avatar

Works as intended here (build 501), everything respawns, gold nodes seem to get spreaded along the 5 (6 if you count the one corner as a room) rooms in the 3rd floor.

After a couple of hours of mining, the Node room where the Liches are will get filled with gold/iron nodes, if you don't mine that room at some point, you will indeed miss some gold nodes in all the other rooms :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.