google profile pic confusion

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software, Tech' started by Stundorn, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

seriously - i need to ask this.
    i did a lot and i am not an IT noob.

so here's the whole story.
    i had two accounts, before i had also an account for stundorn with a blogspot and a YT channel.
    the Pics of my two accounts were totally screwed, but i make it more short as i completely delete stundorn from google, because the blog was old and also YT wasnt filled with any content.

But my private Account has lots of things stored, bookmarks etc....

here's what i did, i hop i don't miss any action i tried to delete or even get my pic right.

• checked all connected accounts and google apps and deleted the pics
    • deleted all photos from profile albums in picasaweb
    • allways did a cache and cookie cleanup between all steps, i cannot count them anymore
    • deinstalled chrome including browser data twice.
    • searched for myself in gmail contacts, also the extra contacts what are collected and hidden and deletet all my doublets
    • i dont have any G+ accounts, i double checked that there is no photos anymore, both in google photos and in picasaweb
    i had the issue for 2 accounts, and it was totally weird as the tooltip of the one had the photo i want for the standard account and it totally confused and bothered me. i don't upload the screenshots from that to not confuse you more than necessary, but i have this for you:

no pic at G+

[​IMG]

no pic at gmail

[​IMG]

no pic at YT

[​IMG]

no pic at google account page, but still a pic at the browser login and another in the tooltip :eek:

[​IMG]

no matter if i use a chrome profile or not.

i also can use MS Edge or FF. Same picture

i am at my wit's end - any suggestions???

registry??? because it's local o_O no, or??? o_O

drives me crazy :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.