Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Governor of Hidden Oasis incorrect

Discussion in 'Release 25 Bug Forum' started by Kytail, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kytail

Kytail Avatar

12/18/2015 7:41 PM
    Title: Governor of Hidden Oasis incorrect
    Details: POT transferred ownership between accounts on 11/24/15, but Governor was not changed to Kytail. Email from Portalarium QA/support on advised that if is not fixed after R25, I should submit a bug report.
    Area: Novia
    Loc: (444.9, 13.0, -14.5)

Other changes to the POT are pending, such as name/location/NPC/music/addons/template/biome (yeah, basically everything, sorry), and I don't expect those to happen until R26... But I was at least hoping to play around with creating lots and placing stuff. :(

Thanks for your time!

2. Dameron

Dameron Portalarian Emeritus

Thanks for writing in!

Your Player Owned Town is live. From my understanding, any new changes should be done with the next player wipe to ensure no assets are lost with the changes. However, I do not know if this means owner permissions cannot be updated in the meantime. I have added this thread to your POT's ticket in our issue tracker for reference and pinged the developer to update you on its status as soon as possible.

Kytail likes this.
  3. Kytail

Kytail Avatar

This is my understanding as well - and that's perfectly understandable. I was mostly worried about the owner permissions.

If the owner permissions can't be changed prior to the next wipe also, that's ultimately fine as well - I've established temporary residence with my keep in a guildmate's POT. ;)

4. Kytail

Kytail Avatar

Oh, one "last" question: I've recently upgrade this POT on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure that's after the "typical" 45-day cutoff for POT changes. Do you know if the upgrade will be reflected in the next wipe/update?
    (thanks)

5. Dameron

Dameron Portalarian Emeritus

Most likely.

The developer who integrates Player Owned Towns is really good about checking the town's submission form before implementing it. In addition, upgrading a POT's size can be done without a wipe.

Kytail likes this.
  6. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Unfortunately, you'll have to keep squatting in your guildmate's place for a few more weeks, but the good news is that, a few minutes ago, I made all the data changes to your POT. These changes won't be live until release 26 is launched, but once that release hits you'll see Hidden Oasis go away and your new POT appear under your ownership.

Kytail likes this.
  7. Kytail

Kytail Avatar

Unbelievably awesome. Thank you for your work on these changes, and thank you even more for the personal response. ^_^

8. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Actually, that was an automated response. So is this one. Beep boop beep!

Kytail likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.