Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Gray hair - much better

Discussion in 'Release 20 Feedback' started by Rhiannon, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

Since I complained about the gray hair (and eyebrows) being extremely WHITE with the previous release, I thought it only fair to compliment whoever changed it. It looks much better. I'd like to suggest a salt/pepper option for those of us who are in denial that we have totally gray hair.

Hettar Fimbultyr likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Funny, there's a bug report complaining that it isn't pure white. I suggested both options be offered.

...but my eyebrows are still white.

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

I suppose you would need 100 shades to make everyone happy. I had just complained about it last release so I felt the need to thank them for my head not glowing anymore. *laughs* Ironically, I don't see many people with gray hair running around. Then I noticed that most people are wearing helms and hats so we don't see the hair anyway! Regardless, I'm sure they will find the balance. As you can see from my Avatar taken around R3 or R4 (it was around the time you could place any house you wanted), I had brown eyebrows. Not sure which is worse...

4. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

I always choose pure white and it does seem quite grey...My mage is 126 years old...pure white is appropriate :)

Hettar Fimbultyr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.