1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Greenhouses floor

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Stealch, Sep 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

Hi there! Could you add floor for greenhouses? For now i can't move my greenhouse with planting beds inside Moving 120 pots every time isn't easy task. If greenhouses got the floor - this very simplify decoration moving.

Wilfred likes this.
  2. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

That to me would break the way greenhouses typically are , with no floor for people who may want to keep the aesthetic of growing plants etc from the ground.

It would I think instead be nice as a decorator/builder if we could be able to make a group of objects like greenhouse and contents so that we can drag the whole unit around to place as desired.

FBohler, Vaentorian and Stealch like this.
  3. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

I agree! Please allow object grouping and/or multiple object selection in decoration palette for move it at once.

Dulayne likes this.
  4. Buzzard Bait

Buzzard Bait Avatar

I use planting areas in my greenhouse rather than the raised planters. get a few more usable spots that way in the same space. floors would kill that for me

5. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

Pots grant to you much more place for plants at same area and not spent your cotos. 140 pots can be placed in greenhouse without troubles, 160 fits if you do not grow barley and others big plants.

6. ioSelect

ioSelect Avatar

+1 for grouping ..also, there is a craftable greenhouse that has a floor, in-game already, i've got two of them. = )

7. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

o_O Which one of craftable greenhouses have floor? You mean row house?

8. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

none of the buildings that aren't actually houses have floors, as i recall. greenhouses, garden sheds, tents, crypts, outhouses, stables...

given that it's so consistent, i suspect it was deliberate.

Time Lord likes this.
  9. ioSelect

ioSelect Avatar

Yeah, the four-story row with greenhouse, has a greenhouse with a floor, not sure how many planting pots it would hold; quite a few i'd guess.

Time Lord likes this.
  10. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

I'll tell you =)) 86 pots without collisions.

11. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

In my opinion, in the chat half a year ago they condemned such an opportunity and seemed to be going to implement it. But this opportunity only for lots larger then row...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.