Grumpies Hermit Hide-a-Way space avail

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Weins201, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

To any and all who have acquired Large Houses, have Old Keeps, Looking for a quiet place but close to a central area, or are just stuck in a town that you want to move out of?

I am going to only end up using 2 lots in my Village of GHH.

I am placing a Keep and a City Lot in the Bright Green Area of GHH.
    [​IMG]
    This leave - 18,000 square feet of Lots avail to be placed. There is a Water Keep and Castle also avail.

SOOOOO if you want to place a house anywhere that has open green space all you have to do is ask. This is first come first serve, I will place markers, and reserve for whomever wants one wherever you want.

GHH is now located north up the shore from the Britany Central Hub, close two 2 Shard Falls and South of the nice hunting area of Ulfheim.
    [​IMG]

There are boats at the docks to Novia, Breken Bay, Falling Waters Fortress, and Falling Waters Forest.
    [​IMG]

I will place Vendors close to the entrance area for Combat and Magic that will allow for easy quick resupply. There will be a Crafting Vendor near my Tavern counter for Crafting supplies if you need to get Coal, Wax . . . . .

ATM there are still issues placings things on the docks for water lots and of course no plan in any near future for them to fix it, so those 4 lots are probably SOL.

Soo in closing if you want to live in a Swamp, along a dock, close to Britanny, . . . . Just about anything you chose on a Small lot or place a Keep or Castle in seclusion . . . Just drop me a line and I will get with you and place a marker for you to take control of.

No Rent from me and I really do not care what house type you place, if you do however try and sell it or take advantage of this for any other reason that just a place to live or a place to place a vendor I will immediately remove you.

I have no intentions of changing the town style or location and I do have Devotionals I can set up if player feel the need upon request.

Once 18000 sq' is gone :-(

Peace

FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.