Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Guesswork - not fun

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Pleione, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morkul

Morkul Avatar

Sorry my fault, ment open alpha. But fact still remains that there is a closed server that devs are doing tests on that are more suited for this kind of testing. Just because it's a kickstarted crowdsourced game in a open alpha means that all aspects of the game must be tested in the open environment.

2. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I totally agree with you, why is it that there have been an up surge of wanting to know "the numbers" behind everything? I think it's pretty self explaining, Damage avoidance (you ducked, how much damage), Damage resistance (how much your armor took), they're all numbers used in a "formula", a math formula, that's why some are 0.1, because they're a "modifier" (a decimal form of a %) used in a formula...

I personally look at my HPs and their HPs and who ever is doing the most, is probably more powerful... It doesn't mean I should RUN, but maybe "drain" some life, Heal or drink a potion until they're dead...

Jivalax Azon and FrostII like this.
  3. agra

agra Avatar

Don't kid yourself. All the numbers will be memory scanned out of single player offline mode, at a minimum. Nothing will be hidden, given even a trivial amount of effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.