1. Before posting any MODs, please contact us at support@portalarium.com to ensure your MOD is acceptable to the Terms of Service and EULA of the game. Portalarium is not responsible for use of MODs and possible adverse effects on your client or computer, and we may take action on accounts using MODs that are deemed illegal. Whether submitted here or elsewhere in the community, use MODs at your own risk!
    Dismiss Notice

Guide to becoming an epic swordswoman

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Sara Dreygon, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

This guide is awesome.

Whilst I am reassured that my blind stumblings in Swordsmanship are not a million miles away from this, I am gobsmacked that I hadn't realised that Rend stacks 'stack' up to 3 times! I had not considered that a 'stack' could 'stack'!
    I'm not entirely convinced this wasn't an oversight by the Devs that they can no longer touch as they would have a riot on their hands :) That said thank, you and a couple of questions for you kind folks:-

- On the subject of stacking stacks, is this a normal situation? As in, are there other combat trees with DOTs that can be powered up and also stacked? This is just out of curiosity.
    - Is there a skill, artefact or any other way to increase the speed of applying a power up? Applying x3 stacks of anything against a mob that has very quick dps application, has stuns, mezz, knock backs etc can be tricky ..

thanks again.

Steevo

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Should probably discuss that in a separate thread as this one is specifically about swords.

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  3. Numa

Numa Avatar

@Sara Dreygon i heard that there is now a new anti-magic skill under the tactics tree. Have you tried it? Is it useful at all?

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...ing-resistances-attunement-the-how-to.156711/

"and Finally, "Magic Warding" from the Tactics tree. This passive will grant you 1 resistance and remove 1 attunement for ALL 8 Magic schools except for Chaos per level. The drawback of this passive is that it makes ALL your spells in ALL the magic schools weaker, and thus is a bad idea if you plan to be a mage."

4. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

It helps me a lot but other's heals don't do much to me... if I were to cast str of earth it'd do about 11 str... etc. Worth it to me as I don't cast but for others should be a huge hit to whatever magic school they use.

Numa likes this.
  5. Numa

Numa Avatar

Thanks for the feedback :)

Guess the only practical magical tree is Chaos for this particular combo.

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  6. ErikRulez

ErikRulez Avatar

bump

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  7. Numa

Numa Avatar

...and I just realized that with this guide I can rebuild my secondary character to be a Chaos Knight - with pets ;)

Sara Dreygon likes this.