Guild Pricing on Player Vendors

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by MFWalter, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MFWalter

MFWalter Avatar

I would love if when I posted something on my vendor at my house there was a way to set if it was for sale to the general public or just my guild or both. Additionally, I would love to set separate prices for the public and my guild.

An example of a use for this might be after a guild goes on an adventure and kills a dragon I might cook up some meals from the dragon meat. I could then set it for guild purchase on my vendor for a low cost [or free]. Depending on you, or your guild, you may also want to set it for public purchase at a closer to market rate.

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@MFWalter

This has been requested a couple of times, also doubled with being able to set a time limited discount on a vendor - like a "Weekend Sale 20% off".
    At different times it has been different angles on the requests. From the top of my head:
    • Vendor discount for guild members for all listings on the vendor
    • Individual Listings only available for guild members
    • Individual Buy Orders only available for guild members
    • Whole Vendor only visible/available to guild members

@Vladamir Begemot
    Did a summary of Vendor requests over here
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/aggregating-vendor-requests.79544
    can't find the guild discount in his list though so might want to give him a nudge.

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

thow a noble idea , since oyu can already just set vendors and/or property for guild only access then should be no problem.

If I am wrong I am sorry, but pretty sure you can.

Now I know oyu want to have items for sale to public AND discount for others, but do you even imagin how hard this would be to coed in to prevent abuse of problems.

So for now deal with restricted vendors and that should work, I do not think split pricing is even possible.

4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

@Spoon consider me nudged. I'll put it into the page.

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.