Guild PvP

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Screwtape, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Screwtape

Screwtape Avatar

I know there is a lot of talk and speculation around open PvP or not, full loot or not ect... I think a lot of the ideas and how to handle that will change as more features of the game are released and we learn about how the game really will play out on a daily basis.

But there is a feature I would love and I think would bring in more active players. Guild PvP, would give people a reason to join guilds, and would also create a place for people who really want to PvP have the option to.

From what I have heard so far, the main story line will be created to handle mainly solo play. I think guild PvP would give a good strong reason for guilds, where in other games guilds do boss/content raids.

I just hope there is the ability for people to band together as friends and declare war on other groups and enjoy some pretty open PvP without a ton of rules and only in certain areas. I would love to go up to a guild I am at war with and start raiding each others settlements ect...

Otherwise so far I don't see a real need/purpose for guilds, and so far no team PvP stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.