Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Guild System to Fix Many Woes.

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Ravicus Domdred, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

I think maybe we need to treat guild wars as a raid frame party instead of the traditional party. This would allow you to basically have your guild in a "party" during guild wars. Right now I would say you cannot be in another party during a guild war, but that could be worked on because that is pretty restrictive.

I think the present blue healer system has to go (if it is still that way, not sure). I would end the ability to interfere with pvp, in this case guild warfare as my system depends on a guild warfare flag and not an open pvp flag. Only guilds flagged against each other could pvp against each other. This is important for this to function like this because it would help the RP people and the stage actors not be griefed during performances and rp/pvp wars. So I guess what I am saying is that in my scenario guild warfare is NOT open pvp but a guild warfare flagged pvp. Gah, I hope that makes sense lol.

Katrina Bekers likes this.
  2. Murdock

Murdock Avatar

PvP is not a priority. Making money off of shiny crap is. end of story. giant let-down...this game had so much potential/hype.

Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  3. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

I agree. The devs have me on mute so i am not even sure if the see this. I am in "THE CONE OF SILENCE" lol. Just think though, this system would allow everyone the play choice they want, be it no loot all the way to full loot.

Katrina Bekers likes this.
  4. Murdock

Murdock Avatar

@Lord British2 broke my heart into a million pieces and created a game nothing close to his ground-breaking, innovative, risk taking, FUN work in UO. I've been playing since final wipe, and can't figure out what people do for fun. Where has all the fun gone?! Why Lord B, why did you sell-out and take the safest and most BORING route possible?

Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  5. Baalice

Baalice Avatar

What kind of PvP are you after, exactly? What part of the Kickstarter pitch did they go back on? You mentioned there was hype? Like, for PvP here? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm actually asking these questions.

I mean, if he said one thing and 3 years later you got something else, yea, I'd be heartbroken too. Especially at all the dollars that left me. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.