Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Had a lot of fun with PvP - Here's a quick cosmetic suggestion

Discussion in 'Release 8 Feedback' started by Markus, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markus

Markus Avatar

First off, I want to thank the entire SotA team for the great release experience we were able to have with this last patch. I think it helped a lot of people not only come to the realization of the fun and challenges PvP can bring, but it seemed to breathe new life into the game and as such, raise the hope and faith of the vast majority of this projects backers. So, thank you for that.

On a completely different note:
    I would like to suggest an option to make your helm invisible. I know this was an option in other games - and I'd appreciate seeing it in SotA for a few different reasons. It creates a bit more diversity, as instead of seeing the same helms everywhere you look, you'll see more facial/hair preferences that individuals will choose for their avatar and the hard work the artists are/will perform in allowing facial differences. It would also allow this without putting a person at a terrible disadvantage for, well, being helmless.

Additional reasoning for and against this option I'm sure will be had - but I'd like to propose the consideration of this feature in the full release or sometime before.

Thank you.

Kaisa likes this.
  2. Floors

Floors Avatar

You can take your helm off when you're in town. I don't think we need this "feature" because honestly, you should be armored when fighting and when Roleplaying you won't likely be in a PvP zone... because you'll be fighting in those zones.

3. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

Hmm... Perhaps what they need is more diverse and customizable helmets.

That way you could say: "Hey there is that bright orange plume helm guy again! Oh crud, he's coming after me! Argghh..."

----

Seriously though, I do get what you are getting at.

But come on: Wider variety of helmets, people! Can't go wrong with that either. :)

Sophi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.