Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Half my dungeon is gone

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by JonZhuang, Dec 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonZhuang

JonZhuang Avatar

After purchasing the ancient dungeon room pack in the wee hours of the morning i placed all the rooms i could fit, including the blue and green temple rooms and the cathedral. this evening, after logging in, those rooms were gone - though the points are still being used. ive tried removing rooms but that hasnt brought the cathedrals back or freed up the points :(

EDIT: Resetting my dungeon entirely returned the rooms and the points!
    Kind of a bummer to have to lose all that work.. but it wasn't really that much work...

EDIT 2: Rebuilding my dungeon recreated the bug :( For whatever reason the Blue and Green temples and the Cathedral get lost behind a dead end. If i build another straight wall through it I can get access to the rooms again, but I'm stacking rooms on hallways on top of each other to do this.

EDIT 3: I think the bugged hallway may be the X intersection. If I build hallways "on top" of it I can access the rooms that were behind it but I can never access the X hallway without a full reset.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  2. JonZhuang

JonZhuang Avatar

This should be moved to the Player Dungeon thread, apologies.

I reset the dungeon for a 4th time, avoiding connecting the cathedral and temples with an x intersection and have yet to have another issue with disappearing hallways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.