Happy Birthday SotA!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mueloegnaro, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mueloegnaro

mueloegnaro Avatar

I was born on March 27th, 1981. A few months later, Ultima 1 was released. Through the years I have enjoyed each of the Ultima games, including Akalabeth, as soon as I was able to get my hands on it.
    Today, March 27th, 2018, Portalarium has given me one of the most awesome birthday gifts anyone could give me. Yes, it is true that I was a kickstarter and have been playing it since I was first able to, but the fact that official release has fallen on this day makes it feel that much more special to me.
    So I say thank you to Portalarium and all of the community that has helped to make Shroud of the Avatar the game it is today. In addition, I also say Happy Birthday to SotA itself! I look forward to seeing what the future will bring!

Cordelayne, Nikko, Rentier and 7 others like this.
  2. Nikko

Nikko Avatar

Happy birthday to SotA, and you as well! We'll hopefully have years of joy ahead.

mueloegnaro likes this.
  3. Frank Bach

Frank Bach Avatar

Can't believe I am here in the forums but I felt to login to the forums to say: Happy release!!! What a wonderful game we have got here! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much dear devs, you did a really great job! I know you will keep it on. But enough the words, I've gotta get to Resolute for some very serious reason. Please pray for my heart

mueloegnaro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.