Happy Hour in Q2 2017 - Each Wednesday @ 8 PM Central springing for the tab at a Novian pub near you

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Stryker Sparhawk, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I marked it on my calendar... I'll try and post it on my less messy calendar as soon as I can find it :confused: "I'm a mess today!" :p I'll love to be there and thank you so much @Lady Adnor for the lovely invite.
    The Trevor Project is both Noble and so very Needed ;)
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Sean Silverfoot and Lady Adnor like this.
  2. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

June 21st - Diamond Fields in Elysium @ 8 PM - We will be traveling to that place you all are faun of, Elysium and specifically, Diamond Fields, which is nested with several entrances in Port Phoenix, Jade Valley or Sparrowfall.

@Lace has invited us over to celebrate Happy Hour for the Trevor Project this evening, and come share a drink with us, exchange an emote or recipe, or discuss the week's events. See you there!

Time Lord and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  3. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

June 28th - Serpent's Watch @ 8 PM - TONIGHT ONLY! We will be in @Woftam town, at his tavern, sampling his hooch for free. Come, join us, for the end of the release and watch Life at the End of the Universe.

Time Lord and Fionwyn Wyldemane like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.