Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Hardware Malfunction During Play

Discussion in 'Release 27 Bug Forum' started by Baelzebub, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baelzebub

Baelzebub Avatar

I have been able to recreate this issue although I'm not able to see the parameters upon replication or if anyone else has been having this issue.

I've used two different keyboards for this game within the last 4 days and both have the same issue, and it seems to be timed as opposed to any specific key function.

My keyboard while still plugged in, is wired, and ceases to work in game or out after roughly 15 minutes of play, this has happened multiple times and has not occurred with any previous releases.

Motherboard is
    ASUS Socket LGA1155 Intel B75 Chipset ATX Motherboard

First Keyboard:
    Qisan(TM) USB Wired Gaming Keyboard - 3-Colors LED Illuminated Multimedia Backlit - Black

Second Keyboard:
    1STPLAYER Fire Dancing Mechanical Feeling Gaming Keyboard GK3 Black

2. Thud

Thud Developer Emeritus

Does this generate any sort of error message in game?
    Are the wireless keyboards having any connectivity problems when you are not playing the game?
    Or with any other games?

3. Baelzebub

Baelzebub Avatar

These are both wired Keyboards. No connectivity issues with any other games, and no error message at the time it takes place. The mouse still works though.

4. smack

smack Avatar

Try this:
    Launch your Device Manager and look for your Keyboard and check its Properties. On the Hardware tab, look for "USB Input Device" and check the Properties of that. There should be some Setting in the Power Management tab that reads "Allow this computer to turn this device off" and disable that option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.