Harry The Kingsport NPC

Discussion in 'Avatars & NPCs' started by Johnwick, Oct 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnwick

Johnwick Avatar

@Chris @Lord British @DarkStarr

Can you check out Harry at Kingsport just across bridge, see what he says, then click and see what he has for sale.

you may have something set up for harry at a later date, but I really don't need what Harry is selling! lol sooo if I have gold burning in my pocket I probably will not go to Harry at all to get rid of it! Poor Harry!

*side note - Kingsport being a port town really should have a blacksmith! Somones got to fix boats and anchors!
    thanks

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

he used to have not only more stuff to sell, but a quest to the no-longer-existing dragon cave. if the dialog that's left after those were removed doesn't make sense, that'd be a @Lum the Mad issue.

Johnwick likes this.
  3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@Johnwick

Everything in the Hidden Vale including Kingsport and its NPC are a very low priority right now. As such there are many known bugs and inconsistencies with the NPC and dialogs etc in the Hidden Vale which will not be fixed any time soon.

With that said, there are some merchants that are there but out of business, talk to the townfolks and you will see why.
    So one of the bugs in Kingsport is that there are too many merchants with full stocks. Those should rather be gated through quests etc.

Retlaw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.