Healing Strangers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sparrowhawk Silvarian, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparrowhawk Silvarian

Sparrowhawk Silvarian Avatar

Valid argument but your healing trains anyway, hit point recovery or not. If that changes, again a consensual check box in the settings option would be great. And allow that check box to be used even while in combat. If I'm a new player and someone comes across me to offer a heal, and I don't know about the setting they could have me change it on the spot, hopefully before I expire. lol THIS SHOULD ALLOW RESURRECTION TOO!

2. Sparrowhawk Silvarian

Hush! :)

Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  3. Sparrowhawk Silvarian

Try to forgive his ignorance and attempts to stir the pot Lollie.

4. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

Pop-up wouldn't be ideal. The griefing example above not withstanding, if you are in a close fight and suddenly your screen gets a pop up, the distraction might be sufficient for you to die. The reason it works for the PvP aspect is it isn't likely to affect an active combat situation (and yes I know you mention you like the flag option too). I would like to see it implemented for rez though as it may be more advantageous to ankh out rather than be rezzed (not sure if this already happens as I've not been grouping with people in a long time... or at least not with people that have rez unlocked).

Get a toggle to toggle the toggle-able options? 8^)

Vaentorian and Toadster like this.
  5. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

How about an easier option:

All PVE can heal and Rez Each Other.

And

PVP are S.O.L and if you want to heal them, then add your PVP flag and party them.

Spell like that chaotic one should only dmg if you caste heal, not if someone heals you.

6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

The only issue with consensual healing and rez is that for the healing by the time they hit the button to say yes they could already be dead. ....Hubby and I were in Greymark the other night and this guy was there fighting.....we didnt encroach on his targets or tried not to....but did try to lure them away so he could heal himself....since we were unable to give him a heal. We could of added him to our party but doubtful he would of accepted it. Probably didnt want to split exp and loot which i dont blame him. LOL. But i think there should be some way to help someone out without it being so hard.

7. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

he might learn that running is a better solution than dying. You might be unknowingly enabling him to depend on others healing instead of learning from his mistakes.

8. Pikegirl

Pikegirl Avatar

A checkbox warning "Healing will flag you as PVP! Are you sure?" Then it's your choice whether you wanna join the melee.

But in a PVP zone, I think all goes and Heals can go anywhere as a sandbox decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.