Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Healing

Discussion in 'Release 22 Feedback' started by jschoice, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jschoice

jschoice Avatar

I assume healing has been throttled down this release as it seems that my heals a less effective. Anyone else notice this?

The other thing I found myself wishing for was alternate ways to heal. The cool down of potions seem to long. If I find myself taking to much damage I tend to run away and try to toggle out of combat as the the health and focus regeneration is pretty quick.

I created a deck that I would use in a group to act as a primary healer but I just can't really heal that effectively to keep someone up with out them healing themselves as well.

2. 92ranger

92ranger Avatar

Not only has healing apparently been throttled down, but so has defense overall.

I used to be able to EASILY solo the tower of the shuttered eye, and now I can't even beat the lich mage 1v1. The ghosts in Ravensmoor dungeon kill me with ease.

This could also be a general buff to some mobs? Either way, they've made the game too hard for my liking. I don't want to have to party with someone to clear a dungeon. One of the nice things about Ultima Online was that you could solo basically any mob.

Weins201 and Woftam like this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Awesome that we can no longer go slolo thru any place willy nilly, and it is one of the things that actually made UO kinda pointless to me and many others as all you see are the Single Players soloing places just to farm items for resale.

Games like this should have places that are almost impossible for single players especially 2 weeks after release. After a year sure we might be strong enough, and there should still be places single players fear to walk.

But back on topic yah there was a MAJOR tweak to healing and the death stuff to make it more balanced :-(

4. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

Please clarify Weins, did you get that name from star trek ? :p

5. Fikule

Fikule Avatar

I personally still think healing needs some sort of secondary defense resource to drain in combat so it can be more powerful, but limited.

But a good start for actual support characters would be to change Life Power to give a bonus to healing others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.