Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Health bar and the pop ups on battle icons

Discussion in 'Release 12 Feedback' started by Haz, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haz

Haz Avatar

I realized today, that I can't move my health bar. Upper left corner ain't bad and all, but it would sure be nice if I could drag in to lower center so it's right where I'm watching my toon fight.

Battle Glyph, when you curse over them to use them, the tooltip pops up and thats a good thing at this point, would be nice if the popup location was above the toolbar so it didn't block out other glyphs on the toolbar. It blocks 4 or 5 of them depending on what is written. I don't need to know how much focus it takes, or that I need a bludgeon to use that glyph (gray it out if I'm unprepared by holding the incorrect wep). I'm trying to do the drag to combine the same moves together, and the tooltips block your view of what you are doing.

I'm trying an axer this time....it would also be nice too, for an old man like me, to have a simpler battle glyph. Something with a minimum of background...meaning, get rid of the big hammer, the background shield and just have a broken sword, a broken chest piece, a shield with a crack in it. I know what weapon I'm using, the rest just makes it awfully busy for my eyes. Actually makes me slower on the draw on which to use.

Love what I'm seeing and playing so far. Guys, keep up the great work. You guys are MONSTERS!!!!!!! Congrats.

Haz Mac

PS. sry if this has been suggested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.