Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Health Bar colors

Discussion in 'Release 57 Feedback' started by Dermott, Sep 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

For all too brief time (9/4/2018 evening) health bars for me stayed red in the area that was not affected by a hit in combat. Sure the amount I took off turned yellow and drained away, but at least the Red portion stayed Red.

Today, this has reverted back to the Red portion turning Orange along with the Yellow portion as the damage is processed graphically. Unfortunately, this makes the Health Bar fairly difficult to read.

Getting rid of the Orange and staying Red would be MUCH better.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I'm fighting some barbarians in Grannus Colossus and the NPC health bars, in addition to the expected red with yellow cutouts are flashing orange a lot. I mean the entire bar (the part that isn't black), and it stays that way for a second or so at a time before going back to red. Someone else just came around fighting them and I see the same thing on what he is attacking. I presume this is a bug because I have no idea what information it could be intentionally trying to communicate to me. Do I need to make a video of this?

For what it's worth, I cast a lot of fire arrow, so could this have something to do with DoT damage?

Witcheypoo likes this.
  3. CatweazleX

CatweazleX Avatar

There are two health bars, the distracting bright yellow bar and the red one. Both are drawn, first the yellow one then red one over it. From time to time, especially when the mob is at distance both bars are mixed and you have a orange bar.
    I wish the new gimmickry can be turned off within the options menu. (Effekthascherei)

4. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

Yellow bar should mean the mob is stunned.

Easy to see in combat when the mob is stunned and when the stun wears off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.