Heraldry image storage.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mal Hari, Jun 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Hello everyone.

I have a question I'm guessing many can answer.
    I had the Jade Dragons heraldry at Photobucket. but there now going to force me to pay. so F that lol.
    so questions
    1. how fast after photobucket wipes there copy will the in-game heraldry drop? or will it at all?
    2. what other places do some of you use to store that image for the heraldry.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

1. Not sure why you think Photobucket is linked to the game, but after you upload your heraldry image to the Heraldry Blazon it resides on the SotA server.
    2. You can use the Discord #screen-shots-for-attachments-on-sota-forums channel for saving SotA related images, I also use imgur.com.

3. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Never said it was linked. (PB Was used as a original post spot.) When they said they would close the PB account I wasn't sure if it would affect anything.

You use to have to start with the picture some where to then link/drop it into the Shroud.(use to not be able to do it from a folder on your computer. )

Note: been here since R10. Had the heraldry in so long. I wasn't sure how it all worked nowadays.

I've been informed it's just a 1 time thing. So I'm good thanks.

4. Lained

Lained Avatar

The method of adding the heraldry in game has always been via the blazon generator or a direct file upload, maybe you were thinking of when The College of Arms sub-forum was active displaying the heraldry on the forum.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.