Hi- checking back in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bioxide, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Yeah, actually a guild saved me from dropping the game early. I think I was really lucky to be found by some cool guys, and then the game started feel like a typical online game, which is good for my taste. But other than guilds, it's pretty much a single player game with player vendors.

2. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

Cora is correct, the mmo portion was a stretch goal of the original kick starter. I don't believe MMO was actually used in the stretch goal as much as co0perative play, but I don't remember the actual wording. Curious how the single player version is doing of late? Did episode 2 ever make it in there or not?

3. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

What active guild did you find @FBohler ? Curious if there are any guilds accepting the low achieving filthy casual that has no idea what you all are talking about with single player experiences. I can't even regularly kill tier 5 stuff, let alone holiday bosses or sieges by myself. Curious what the secret is.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

If you have Episode 2 access the current content is in the offline game.

Cirsee likes this.
  5. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

At any rate, to the original poster .. I come in and out to see how things are doing. I update my town for seasonal changes as I can. I love seeing episode 2 pieces starting and finally mounts. I think they are doing the best they can with what they have and if you can attend some in-game events; they can be really fun if more just social. I used to meet a few people I could run around with in those.

My problem is I log in and have no idea what I can or can't do with new changes. I see lower scenes upgraded to high tier and I can't even take a tier 5 at advl lvl 98. So I get a bit lost and usually log off, a good active guild might help you and me with that. My old guild went poof I am afraid, so I have not looked around much. I think it would be a great idea with maybe a weekly login saying "have you tried to find x or go to such and such this week (with an added tier level suggestion)?" A little bread crumbs to new things could be helpful. As to the outskirts they are fun, but seeing people early on in a tutorial when you are just learning the game, is probably not that big of a deal.

In the long run, I think there are people that make it feel alive, but you just have to go out and explore and find them. The game has some good little bits here and there that are worth experiencing I think.

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

You don't need special episode 2 access for offline.

7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I would offer to help build a new guild but, from what I've seen, people only want to join established guilds and live in established towns. I personally have an empty guild and an empty town. I don't even try any more.

Anpu likes this.
  8. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

Heck I don't even know what the established guilds/towns are any more. I do have my own town; which I intended to be a story driven town and my own deco playground for me and friends, but I have not learned how to do the coding stuff to create quests or write a back story yet.. I just have an idea sort of. But hey Barugon, new guild blood might be a nice idea.

9. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

10. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

The guild was very good and made of nice people, but unfortunately it's gone for good. Its name was Order of Red Moth.
    Now I'm with LAMP, which is very very cool and friendly, if you want to hang around and kill some stuff, or even if you want some cool gear crafted for you, send me a mail or whisper me: Ulric Hildegard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.