1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

highlightiung of Pacu fishing towns is a joke

Discussion in 'Release 62 Feedback' started by Weins201, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

make people at least talk to a Crier before they highlight at least.

PLAY THE GAME

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  2. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Avatar

agree. With putting the highlight on the zone tab they take a part of game emersion out of the equation by not talking to town crier and such. Hopefully if i choose not to go to those towns they will not stay on my list. So i can avoid having excess towns on my list that i have no intention of going to. They need to fix a filter on the tele/zone tab so we can either hide or delete locations we dont want or need.