Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Highvale Quest: Nach will not take his book

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by psteg, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psteg

psteg Avatar

Wetwork quest

I have retrieved the book by going directly through the kobold camp and through the ice barrier. Both ways Nach would not take his book of magic. And if the key through the ice field is temporary, it does not leave my inventory. Or I can save it as an artifact?

2. psteg

psteg Avatar

Ok Nach took the book and gave me 4k exp. 250 gold and a copy of the book. You just can't click on him and get the trade window. You have to type in the word help and all will be good.

3. Jacques

Jacques Avatar

I get the trade window, but clicking on the "Trade Items" button doesn't do anything. I've had this issue before where I'd come back later and it would eventually work, but it sure is annoying. Take the friggin book already!

4. Jacques

Jacques Avatar

Problem resolved! Apparently, the "Trade Items" button didn't work because I had 3 copies of the book. I picked up the book 2 times before while exploring, not knowing what it was. I destroyed my 3 copies, got a fresh copy, Natch got his book, and all's right with the world (more or less).

Alley Oop likes this.
  5. Bayla

Bayla Avatar

Same problem. Before I got the quest I already had the book from exploring the kobold camp. Then I went back and got it again, not realizing it was in my bag. It only shows up as 1 copy in my bag. Nach blq wouldn't take it, i.e. the Give Items button was green but wouldn't click. So I went and followed his instructions and went through the mine, and the ice barrier, ending up at the same place and got another copy. He wouldn't accept that one either. I found this thread, destroyed the single item of the book showing in my bag. This time I couldn't get his trade window to open, since I didn't have a copy of the book. So I went and got another copy just storming the kobold camp, and then he took that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.