/home for multiple lots

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Tahru, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

If you have multiple houses/lots, is there something like /home for each?

I searched and could not find this asked before.

2. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    I believe that you can only have one house per account at this time. There is some debate whether the /home will be in game after launch also. So we just do not know about the multiple houses yet. :)

enderandrew, Mata, Net and 1 other person like this.
  3. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Thanks for the answer! That makes me wonder why I am getting two deeds if I can only have one house. I guess I could put something else on it or farm it.

4. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    you can have multiple housing in game, and you can have as many deeds as you like. Its just the /home command is the question at the moment and we do not know if that will be in the game.

Mata, Keira OFaolain and Tahru like this.
  5. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Ok, that makes sense. I am trying to figure out how I plan on playing it. I like the idea of having a protected home in a regular city that I deck out in my style and also having a lesser not-so-protected one in a guild city following the guild theme. But I imagine they will probably be far away. I considered just buying a POT, but I think running a guild may be too much for me to handle. I would not mind being just a loyal member. If /home worked for both, then I could have my cake and eat it too.

Mata likes this.
  6. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

If you bought Edelman or higher, you already have multiple houses, If you join a guild with a POT & they allow you to place a house on one of the lots, You can do that with one of your remaining houses.

Mata likes this.
  7. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Presumably when you /home it'll give you a menu to choose which of your homes you want to go to.

8. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

/home will not exist in the game in the current form it is in at some point in the future so it is a moot point... You will be able to have multiple lots and thus homes in the future, there will also be some sort of fast travel mechanism to get home quickly. Due to what is a higher priority for development the /home and multiple lots per person is not high on the list. Content Creation, Combat System Development and Balance, as well as Optimization and other things are much higher on the list to get done.

Duke Raas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.