1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

hoping to buy "Village Stone & Timber Split-Level 2-Story Basement"

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Graemalkyn, Aug 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

Wiki says these were "previously" but are "no longer" available in the add-on store. (Why?)

I definitely want one. I don't know if anyone who is still playing has one, or if they'd be willing to sell it, and if so, how much it might be worth in igg. (Never seen one on any player vendors, or any of the outside 'marketplace' websites, either.)

I've only been playing for about half a year (or less), so still consider myself relatively new. Looking for:
    1. Does anyone actually have one they'd be willing to part with? and
    2. How much igg might we be talking. I need a number to shoot for, please.

Here's the link to the wiki page:
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Village_Stone_&_Timber_Split-Level_2-Story_Basement

Many thanks for any info on this. Much appreciated.

2. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

@Graemalkyn They are in offline mode only. I had asked as a wish list item months ago to be added to multiplayer as it is my favorite village basement. No reply was given so I gave up hope.

Alley Oop likes this.
  3. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

=(

That's a shame, but on the flip side, if it hasn't "come and gone" then it's still possible it could yet just "come". Would like to officially add my name to the petition for this. "Portalarium, you made a really cool thing, and we like it! Can we please have it? Pleeeeeeease!"

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  4. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

This is an EXPIRED ITEM And will never be available again.

Many items are here for a Limited time to make them RARE so not everyone and their dog has the same cookie cutter stuff :)

Most likely not gonna happen even with "puppy eyes" . Only bet is to see if someone bought a few for resale.

Laz

5. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

Ok, well then, back to my original question....... Does anyone have one they'd be willing to part with, and if so, how much?

6. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

This is exactly what I am trying to do, haha. But so much conflicting info regarding this item! Do you happen to have one, Master Long? Like, can you even tell me for 100% certainty it definitely existed in game on live, and you know because you own one?
    No one seems to be able to just do that and it's making me feel like I'm chasing a ghost.

7. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@Graemalkyn

Why do you want that specific one? What feature does it have that interest you?
    I ask since it is more likely that we’ll find a replacement than to find a reasonably priced really rare expired one.

Graemalkyn likes this.
  8. Graemalkyn

Graemalkyn Avatar

Well, the way it's laid out, it's a completely unique space. For me, it's just the right size, with a super interesting arrangement. As soon as I saw it, I knew....This is exactly what I want, and I want THIS. I'm not looking for a lot of space, I'm pretty happy with a village size plot, and have no plans to upgrade/expand. My above ground is a personal garden (not a house), and I 'live' in the basement. I don't like doors (inns and prisons are totally definitely out), and not crazy about a lot of staircases, either (I'm not gonna trudge down 5 flights to get eh-nee-thing), and the stone is just, well, it's too dark and kinda boring. =/ We did have an arena for a bit, when my husband was playing, that I had set up for crafting, but he quit a few weeks ago, and for just me, it's too much space and (again) too dark.

Between the 1-story stone and the mine, I actually went with the mine because I thought it was more 'cozy'. The 1-story stone and timber village is more or less a slightly bigger version of the 1-story row. The 2-story village is very much not (a slightly bigger version of the 2-story row, I mean). On the lower floor it has that little dip from the stone floor to the wood floor, and then the sub-divided back room, which is totally neat (1 door, I'm ok with 1 door, haha).....to me it's as cool as any above ground village house, and since I am choosing to 'live' in it (I do like my garden), that' just....*IT*.

I mean, I suppose I could get the 5-story stone and timber and then wall off the staircase on the 2nd floor and pretend the lower 3 don't exist (it's still very 'meh'), or get the 1-story and just deal (which is far more likely), but really, the 2-story is my favorite and I'd like to exhaust the possibility of getting that first.

Vox Aquila and Retlaw like this.
  9. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Sweet.
    Then I fully get it.
    :p
    Yea, I can be like that as well when I see something that just 'fit'.

And it seems like you have pretty much tested most of the options etc so it is a well informed wish as well. Okelidokeli.

Graemalkyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.