Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Horatio's Assumptions

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Bedawyn, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

07/23/2019 17:47
    Title: Horatio's Assumptions
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1 so far
    Blocker? No

Details: Horatio's conversation takes it for granted that the character has been through the Battle of Highvale; he speaks about you having seen for yourself what it was like, and describes Floyd telling him about your courage when you've never even met Floyd.

Also, on our first conversation, he gave me a torch. Returning to the scene and speaking to him again later, he claimed to be giving me a torch again, but didn't actually do so. He doesn't need to, but shouldn't be saying he is if he isn't. (In an ideal world, he'd know whether it was almost dark or not and hand out torches accordingly, but I don't expect that. :) )

Steps to Reproduce: Enter Highvale Outskirts via the overworld map, with a character who has never been to Battle of Highvale (In this case, I'd travelled by rift from Solace Bridge to Blood River, then from Blood River to Brittany, then overland to South Paladis. Someone on the road from Resolute will come across the outskirts before they reach Highvale proper.)

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8089
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 2150
    SotA.Win.64.1012.Date.07.18.19
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills04_01
    Area Display Name: Highvale Outskirts
    Loc: (65.8, 33.4, -296.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwNF8wMXx8KDY1LjgyNywgMzMuNDI3LCAtMjk2LjAyMyl8KDAsIDAuOTc1LCAwLCAwLjIyKXw0OTYuMjk1MXw4LjczNTA0NXwz

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #65384

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.