House status

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Shovelcat, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shovelcat

Shovelcat Avatar

It's possible to do house with a status, some repair bar. Houses can be cursed, or they can burn depending of some stuff. They can be Holy, or they can be teleportable. They can reject negative aura or stuff like that. A house can have some teleport rune on the floor to another place. If a house is not in a very good place, people in the city can vote to destroy the house or change is place. Maybe a voting system can be done for decorations. A marchant can get a 4 star quotation. Some micelanous decoration element can grow on houses depending on the votes or the usage of it. Some beautiful wines or spiky wines, or some birds. Maybe you can pay someone to take care of the house. Mushrooms can grow on the houses or you can be infest by feeries. Things like that.

Phil

2. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

Houses are just places you can store your stuff and do a little private crafting. It will be annoying enough to have to fight off beasts occasionally just to enter your house, to then have to worry about if the town likes me enough to vote against my house to be condemned an destroyed. I like your enthusiasm, but I just don't think this is something that would actually be helpful.

LoneStranger and Envy / Midian like this.
  3. 3devious

3devious Avatar

I was hoping to charge admission for haunted house tours or provide Ghostbusters service. I was going to get rich off of these monsters, don't ruin it!

smack and Drocis Fondorlatos like this.
  4. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Well I was going to leave a lot empty and fill it full of tents and caravans for homeless people. I was going to charge them in resources so I don't have to go out gathering things. :D

Kuno Brauer, 3devious and Shadow like this.
  5. 3devious

3devious Avatar

Ha! I've got it now! I will charge people in pizza so that I don't have to cook anymore! That really would make this game pay to win for me!

Envy / Midian likes this.
  6. smack

smack Avatar

Just wait till those Halloween props go on sale in the Store this Fall :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.