Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

House Timer

Discussion in 'Release 13 Feedback' started by Raven Swiftbow, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

This did not impact me, as I have been able to play almost every day.

But there is one person in our group who works retail and, sure enough, over the Christmas period she was not able to log in for one week and she lost her lot. So, of course, our group is now trying to make certain that there is at least one other person who is kindred to each house. But since there is no 'timer' on the house signs, there's really no way for us to know whether someone has been able to log in or not.

I mention the above because 1 week seems too short. Would the devs consider 2 weeks?

That would have kept the above-mentioned house from falling. I feel for *anyone* who must work retail over the holidays and this just wasn't a happy way for them to log in when they finally got the chance.

It might have also kept another one up which fell because, like many people, their family traveled a fairly long distance over the holidays to be with family.

I understand not wanting to have the world "camp" a lot because, to use the UO term, it is IDOC (In Danger of Collapse). But if those who are kindred could click the sign and see what the state is of the lot, it would be helpful.

brentsasz likes this.
  2. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Since release 13 will exist only for 1 month I dont think that one week is too short... Its just for trying. In the real release will not be that short. ^_^

3. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

I am hopeful that you are correct. But I usually try not to just assume they'll know or realize that it's a burden for some people.

brentsasz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.